Configuring VueScan with DocuNECT's Client Tool
Applies to Version: v4.8
Configuring VueScan from Hamrick Software
VueScan is an easy to use desktop scanning application (www.hamrick.com). The application comes in two versions, standard or professional. Note, either version can be used.
1) Create a folder called DCN_Scanning the local PC where the scanning application is installed.
2) Open the VueScan application and select the Output tab and assign the Default Folder to the DCN_Scanning folder.
3) Select the File Type as TIFF.
4) In the Preferences tab, select None for the External Viewew.
Configuring Desktop Capture to Use VueScan
1) Configure the Desktop Capture settings to use the VueScan scanning application.
2) Configure the Desktop Capture settings to use the scanning folder.
Configuring Fujitsu Scansnap Scanners with DocuNECT
Applies to Version: v4.6,v4.7 and v4.8 ScanSnap Manager v5.x This document provides an overview of how to configure Fujitsu's ScanSnap with DocuNECT's Client Tools. 1) Open the Scan Manager Settings and then deselect the Quick Menu checkbox to enable ...
Viewing Documents in DocuNECT
Applies to Version: v4.5, v4.6, v4.7 and v4.8 This document provides an overview of the current viewing technology that DocuNECT uses in v4.6. Viewing vs Editing Document management falls into two categories: 1. Collaborative – Documents that are ...
Considerations for Upgrading DocuNECT
Applies to Version: v4.5, v4.6, v4.7 and v4.8 This article provides a guide to upgrade your DocuNECT system. Is Your Version Still Supported? Typically our upgrade scripts are design to migrate between different versions of DocuNECT, but we recommend ...
Windows 2012 SSL Connection Issue
Applies to Version: v5.0 and Windows 2012 Server Issue If you receive the following error when trying to connect the DocuNECT Web to the DocuNECT Server in Windows 2012: System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, ...
iSubmitQuery in ApplicationXtender v16.3
The iSubmitQuery interface is still in ApplicationXtender v16.3, however, there is no real documentation. The only documentation is from 2008 and is attached but its basically the same. Enabling the Test Utility In lieu of there being no ...