ScanSnap Manager v5.x
This document provides an overview of how to configure Fujitsu's ScanSnap with DocuNECT's Client Tools.
1) Open the Scan Manager Settings and then deselect the Quick Menu checkbox to enable the Profile pick-list and select the Add
2) In the Application tab, select the Scan to File option and press the Add or Remove button and browse to the Desktop Capture .exe file. Then select the DocuNECT Desktop Capture as an application.
On 64 Bit systems: C:\Program Files\Portford Solutions Group, Inc\DocuNECT Client Tools\docunect-desktopcapture.exe
On 32 Bit systems: C:\Program Files\Portford Solutions Group, Inc (x86)\DocuNECT Client Tools\docunect-desktopcapture.exe
3) Select the location you want to scan the documents to:
4) Open the Desktop Capture application and select Scan Settings option under the Tools menu. Use the path you entered in step 3.
5) Note, you can role the Desktop Capture scan settings out to a large number of installations by using distribution software to copy the configuration file with the following change.
<ScanSettings readScanFolderOnStartup="true" scanApplicationPath="" scanFolderPath="<YOUR SCAN PATH>" />
The configuration file is located:
On 64 Bit systems: C:\Program Files\Portford Solutions Group, Inc\DocuNECT Client Tools\ docunect-desktopcapture.exe.xml
On 32 Bit systems: C:\Program Files\Portford Solutions Group, Inc (x86)\DocuNECT Client Tools\ docunect-desktopcapture.exe.xml
ScanSnap Manager v6.x
The ScanSnap Manager v6.x uses the same concept, except the DocuNECT Desktop Capture shows up in the Quick Menu option.